Like myself, I’m sure a lot you are separated from your sweetie a good part of the day. Maybe even some of you for months or even years. Well, we have to let technology work for us and bring us together virtually – even when we can’t be together physically. Here are some really sweet and some super sexy smartphone apps for today’s busy couples.
1. Bliss – Pegged “The Game for Lovers”, this is a great app that emphasizes intimacy and sensuality vs. sexuality.
It’s a clever board game on your phone that is meant to be played in bed. I think it’s a fun alternative for movie night or a rainy day together. BONUS: Starts out really neat – By selecting what clothes you’re wearing (or not) and you get to pick your own background music.
2. Snap Chat – The point of this is app is to take a picture and send it to the recipient that will then be displayed for only 10 seconds and permanently deleted. I guess if you and your mate are into fun, flirty and naughty photos for “their eyes only”, this is the perfect app.
BONUS: There’s no way your kids can see mom and dad having fun because the pictures really do DISAPPEAR!
3. Feel Me – This is the absolute most perfect app for Long Distance Couples. It’s a messaging app that shows that the person on the other side of the messaging touching their screen and vice versa.
When you are both touching the screen at the same point/spot, there is a vibration or signal that let’s you know you are “there together”. BONUS: It’s gimmicky, but having been in long-distances relationships and a marriage, this is a really sweet app. Any type of connection with your honey that ties you over until the next time you see each other is worth the upload!
4. Couple – Very appropriately named, this is a great app with multiple purposes. Like Feel Me, there is a really sweet function called “Thumbkiss” that allows you to virtually touch when you’re miles apart.
My honey spends a considerable amount of time in the airport, so the sketching function is great because you get to sketch in real time and even play a game of hangman or tic-tac-toe. BONUS: Lots of features to help you stay connected through video chat and even keep important dates, like date night, synced and with reminders!
5. Avocado – This is a super cute app that allow for frequent and quick chats between you and your “boo”.
This app got a golden star because if you are tired of you honey forgetting your favorite BRAND of toothpaste when he/she goes to the store, then you get to add a picture of the toothpaste to your shared grocery list. It’s super easy and requires little effort. BONUS: I love the Photocons feature, you get to use a picture of your own face instead of emoticons (i.e. LOL and OMG) and Grocery list. Very functional for married couples.
6. Truth or Dare for Couples – Because none of us knows 100% about our mate with absolutely NOTHING left to learn, this is a fun (and potentially risqué) app that allows us to explore some intimate secrets and desires.
BONUS: You don’t feel like a pizza-faced adolescent being pressured into doing silly stunts. This is a nice twist to the classic!
Do you and your love use apps for fun? If so, which ones?